- With the support of Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Estonian Refugee Council, together with the organization For Better Future implements the project in order to support IDP women’s sustainable livelihoods through Entrepreneurship in Georgia.
- Overall goal of the project is to develop the entrepreneurial and transversal skills among women living in five IDP settlements in Georgia: Tserovani, Tsilkani, Prezeti, Shavshvebi and Khurvaleti.
As a result of the project, up to 40 business ideas will get equipment and tools worth up to 4000 GEL (or 8000 GEL in case of groups) necessary to start their businesses.. Together with the financial support, selected participants will have a chance of 6-month long mentorship program in order to get proficient advice from the experienced consultants regarding business management.
The project derives from the Georgian assistance request in the context of Covid-19 pandemic and contributes to the priority sectors highlighted by the Georgian government.
- Receiving and evaluating of applications
- Development of selected business ideas, training sessions, working on business plans and presenting them to the commission
- Provide grants to the selected business ideas
- 6-month Mentorship program
- Marketing Workshop